St. Michael and All Angels Church
Click to view property for sale in
The present St. Michael and All Angels church, built in 1852 is the third church to be built on the
site. The building is generally open during the hours of daylight. The stained glass window at the
east end of the chruch is beautiful in the morning sun, and many of the plaques and dedications
in the building reflect its history. At the west end of the church is a memorial sculpture believed to
be Grinling Gibbons.
A communal area has been formed within the
body of the church which allows more flexible
use. It is an area in which reflection, services,
village meetings and coffee
mornings/afternoons take place.
St. Michael's is one of the group of parishes
which are are the responsibility of Revd.
Adrian Copping who is also the Area Dean.
He can be contacted on 01352 810936.
Details of church services from November 2015 are as follows:
9.30am - Holy Communion
09.30am - A Family Orientated Service
09.30am - Morning Prayer
09.30am - A Simple Service of Prayer
Details as shown on church notice board.