Beautiful Detached Barn Conversion in the Charm of the Clwydian Range
This traditional, detached barn conversion is situated in the grounds of the owners home, on the outskirts of the village.
Situated in an elevated position, this Nannerch cottage is ideal for a family holiday in a peaceful spot in the Clwydian Hills, just a stone’s throw from the Offa’s Dyke Path.
Refurbished by the owner, this cottage boasts four bedrooms, two of which offer zip/link beds providing flexible sleeping arrangements. A family bathroom on the first floor is complemented by an en-suite shower room, attached to the ground floor super king-size double bedroom. The large modern kitchen features a limestone tiled floor, original beams, and a range cooker, perfect for creating delicious meals which can be enjoyed around the dining table. A separate sitting room has feature stone window frames and a superb, corner woodburning stove, ideal for those chilly Welsh evenings. Outside is a patio and lawned garden, as well as access to three acres of grounds.
This fabulous North Wales cottage is perfect for a family holiday, any time of the year.
- Four bedrooms: 2 x super king-size double (one zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double, 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Utility with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Sitting room with woodburning stove and fire guard.
- Gas central heating
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer dishwasher and every thing you will need for cooking.
- TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Large garage for storage of bikes, roof boxes etc.
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
Visit their website: http://www.boffinsbarn.com
Telephone: 07565 861234 or 01352 741528